In Australia, most of our homes use electricity for the majority of our energy demands. The biggest demands on electricity in a typical family home come from:
- hot water systems
- heating/cooling devices
- appliances that are constantly running like fridges and freezers
- And pool/spa pumps if you’re lucky enough to have a pool or spa
It doesn’t make a difference if the property is owner-occupied or tenanted. The electricity demand is determined by the above factors along with how many people live in the home and how often they are in the building vs out at work/school.
So to find out if a solar panel system is right for your investment property and to calculate the potential return on investment solar could deliver to you, a good solar installation company will need to ask you for the following information:
- Property location – satellite mapping shows us the orientation of the house, roof structure/form and roof space available for solar
- Number of bedrooms and bathrooms
- Hot water system type
- Heating and cooling systems and number of units
- Number of people in the property
- Day-time occupancy of the property
All of these factors help us to determine the electricity demand of your investment property, the solar system size, style and components best suited to the property and the potential return on investment you can expect to achieve from an Investor Solar Solution system.
Now the above might sound like a lot of work, but do not be alarmed, we do all the heavy lifting for you once you provide the property particulars.
So what are you waiting for?
Contact us today for a free quote and ROI analysis.
We’ll be able to provide you with an obligation-free quote and determine the likely weekly income you can generate, tax depreciation benefit, and payback period of your Investor Solar Solution system.
Do you have questions about solar you’d like me to answer? Please comment below the post or click Contact us and I’ll get right back to you.